FORUM DE L\'OM Index du Forum FORUM DE L\'OM
FAN DE L\'OM ALORS CE FORUM EST POUR TOI

FAQRechercherMembresGroupes S’enregistrer
ProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

SUITE A DES PROBLÈME DE CONNECTIONS LE FORUM A EU DES DIFFICULTER MAIS L'AFFAIRE ET RÉGLER ET C'EST PARTIE POUR DE BON ALORS BIENVENUE A TOUS Okay
Ridiculous amount of crashes on PS4 Pro

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM DE L\'OM Index du Forum -> OLYMPIQUE DE MARSEILLE -> FIN DE MATCH
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jamespotter

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 13:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ridiculous amount of crashes on PS4 Pro Répondre en citant

Hi,

Over the last week I've experienced A LOT of game crashes. About two weeks ago, the game would crash every time I opened a crate. I would press x to open the crate and instead of getting the spinning lottery wheel, the game would nstantly freeze crashing to the Playstation home screen. When I load the game up again, the crate will have been opened and I can see the reward in the inventory. There was one time I opened 3 crates in a row, and all 3 times the game would crash.Now starting about 4 days ago, the game will randomly crash during matches or right after the match ends. It's been totally random. I feel like it's happening to other people as well. I've had teammates who scored goals just quit. The best was a teammate who scored 4 goals by himself about 2 minutes into a match, and he just up and disappeared. I thought that was odd since most people don't leave when they are doing well.
I've searched around a little online but haven't seen others complaining. I do have Boost Mode and Super Sampling enabled in the PS4 settings. Could one of these features be causing my trouble?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.psyonix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=42321
Motion graphics video animation company

Thanks!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 13:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM DE L\'OM Index du Forum -> OLYMPIQUE DE MARSEILLE -> FIN DE MATCH Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation